Medical Astrology Podcast
Podcast: Medical Astrology, Homeopathy and Natural Cycles
In this episode we about how I use medical astrology in my work as a naturopath and herbalist, about homeopathy and flower essences, and about how to tap into our own natural cycles to optimize our health.
Podcast: What Is Medical Astrology and How Can It Help Nurture Your Physical Body
Learn how to use your astrological birth chart to personalize your self-care routines, rituals and practices with this 60 minute session and customized self-care plan. Book a Birth Chart Reading with Ashley | Learn about the key components of your natal chart and how you can work with the energy in your life today during this 30 minute reading.
Can Astrology Help With Anxiety - Podcast
In this episode, Georgie speaks to Kira Sutherland about how medical astrology came to be, why is it useful and how to apply it to your day to day.
She also shares:
What exactly does astrology have to do with your health? Can understanding your astrological birth chart help with anxiety? How can you use astrology in a meaningful way? Which Sun signs tend to be most prone to anxiety?
Resetting and Tuning-in podcast - with Tara Baklund
Listen to my latest podcast feature where we talk about resetting and tuning in, and the amazing healing potential of astrological and herbal energetic remedies with Tara Baklund
Biodynamic Guild Podcast - Medical Astrology
Kira is an Australian Naturopath, Nutritionist, Herbalist and Medical Astrologer. Known for her vibrant, straight forward teaching style, Kira has lectured in Medical Astrology within Australia, North America and Europe. In private practice for over 25 years, Kira combines her knowledge in Natural Medicine with her passion for Medical Astrology into a wonderful mix of mind/body medicine.
Listen to the podcast on Spotify
Medical Astrology, Naturopathy, & Health as a Sacred Ritual
I recently recorded a podcast interview with Ahna Hendrix on the Soul Driven Podcast, in this interview we dive into Medical Astrology.
Some of the topics we discuss include
- My background and how traveling shaped my life path
- What is medical astrology and where does it come from?
- The constitutions of the four elements in medical astrology
- Important placements in a natal chart for medical astrology
- Can the 8th house predict death?
- How to best utilise medical astrology in your life
The Moon & Your Menstrual Cycle
Have you ever wondered if and how the moon affects our menstrual cycles?
In this podcast I join Kyra Howearth to discuss how the moon can affect menstruation, fertility and natural cycles from my perspective as a naturopath & medical astrologer.
In this episode episode, you’ll discover:
- How the moon cycle relates to your menstrual cycle
- The timing around these natural cycles
- How to connect to the moon to regulate your own cycle
- Plus much more
This month, I was happy to be a guest on the Stellium Astrology podcast, where we talked about Astro-Health Hacks.
We covered a lot of ground, including:
- How health issues can present with certain elemental presences
- Whether you're over- or under-represented with an element in a certain area of your chart
and lots more.
Listen to this podcast in audio only here, or watch the interview below.
Understanding the Influence of Astrology on Human Lives
Earlier this month, I was a guest on Rachel Watkins Live Your RAW Life podcast, where we talked all about the influence of astrology on our human lives.
In this episode, we chatted about:
- how I work with clients naturopathically and incorporate medical astrology in my treatments
- Herring's Law of Cure to understand how the human body heals itself
- the importance of taking breaks and letting the body rest
- the role of eating healthy and nutritious food as part of taking care of our bodies an…
Lunar Phase Return in Medical Astrology
Recently, I sat down with Emily Tennison at the Healing Corner to chat about understanding our lunar phrase return, especially when starting any new diet, workout routine or detox program.
In this podcast, we covered so much ground, including:
- constitutional quirks
- malefic and benefit planets
- horary chart
- lunar cycles and disseminating moon
- lunar phase returns
and so much more.
Catch the full episode at your favourite podcast platform: